assalamualaikum...

ahlan wasahlan wa marhaban bikum

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Life at university

It is begin when I registered my self on 28 June 2009 at USM.I am very happy because I had offered to continue my studies at one of the university in Malaysia.Furthermore,USM is my first choice university since I was in matriculation.Before that I prefered to choose UM because UM is the best university on that time.

Actually,I did not care where I am studying but the most important I can study in comfortable condition and I enjoy with my course.Life in university is not what I expected.All thing must handle my self wisely like money,time,clothes and so on.

When I was in matriculation,I no need to spend my money for food because MARA already prepered food for us.So,I spend my money for another thing like book,stationary,clothes and others.But now I spent most of my money for food.Here,I learn how to manage my money wisely so that my budget is enough for the whole semester.

Other than that,there a lot assignment to do at university. Every week I do experiment and in a week I need to send the report.There are also quiz and test.So,I must spend a lot of time to do revision.But I am not person who always with book.Sometimes,I involved my self in certain activity at university.I hope,I can spend my life at university happily and be a successful student here.

No comments:

Post a Comment