assalamualaikum...

ahlan wasahlan wa marhaban bikum

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Handphone

I started use handphone a week before I go to matriculation.The handphone is given by my second brother because I have to stay far from my family.Before that I never stay at hostel.I really thanks to my brother even the my first handphone is not expensive and not many function in it.At least I can use to send message or call anyone especially my parent at hometown.

Furthurmore,the handphone have radio and I always heard IKIM station every evening after class and every night while I am studing.After one year,my handphone was fallen on street and a vehicle was pass through on my handphone.My handphone was broken and cannot use again.I am very sad.For awhile I use my brother's handphone.

Then,before I register my self at USM I bought a second hand handphone.It better than my first one and have more function.But the handphone was gone after 2 month I use it.It happen when I bring along my handphone go to toilet then unfortunately my handphone fall into toilet.That's all gone.I cannot get back the handphone and also the simcard in the handphone.I am very sad.Now I am searching for third handphone.Actually I become phobia to have expennsive handphone.I hope this one will stay longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment